Building for rehabilitation or alteration architecture Alhandra centre, Lisboa, Vila Franca de Xira, Alhandra, São João dos Montes e Calhandriz
Building to rehabilitate or elaboration of project of changes in the centre of Alhandra.
Currently has 7 fractions.
Possibility of construction of 3 floors, plus a recuado.
Excellent location near the riverside area, where you can enjoy the leisure area.
Restaurants, services and local commerce nearby.
Alhandra is a former Portuguese parish in the municipality of Vila Franca de Xira, with 1.65 km² of area and 6 047 inhabitants (2011), thus having a population density of 3 664.8 hab/km².
It was bordered to the northeast by the parish of Vila Franca de Xira, to the northwest and west by São João dos Montes, to the south and southwest by Sobralinho, and to the east by the Tagus River.
It was joined to the parishes of Calhandriz and São João dos Montes, forming the Union of the Parishes of Alhandra, São João dos Montes and Calhandriz with its headquarters in Alhandra.
Its seat, the homonymous village of Alhandra, was also the seat of an extinct municipality in 1855. The municipality was made up of the parishes of Alhandra, Calhandriz and São João dos Montes. It had 3,496 inhabitants in 1801 and 3,182 in 1849.
Its patron saint is Saint John the Baptist.
Currently, it disputes with the neighbouring parish of Vila Franca de Xira the ownership of the Alhandra and Lombo do Tejo mouchão.